Everyone wants to live in a clean house but no one likes to clean the house and hiring professional house cleaning services is not affordable for many.
One time house cleaning services in Maryland is a good alternative for professional home cleaning in Maryland however, if you want to clean your house yourself, here is a room-wise guide to help you clean your house professionally.
Have a look and thank us later…
House Cleaning: A Room-wise Guide For You
Table of Contents
A kitchen is one of the most used and the dirtiest room in any house and cleaning it is the toughest job. But, if you pay attention to your kitchen and clean it daily, your job would be a lot easier.
- Don’t let the dishes pile up in the sink. Wash them at least once a day.
- Similarly, wipe your stove and countertops every day to avoid dirt and grease buildup.
- The sink area also needs your special attention. Regularly clean the faucets and sink with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Greasy stove tops can be cleaned with a grease-cutting cleaner. You can also use the DIY method by mixing white vinegar and sodium bicarbonate on the grease. Leave the mixture for a few minutes and then scrub it. Your stove would be as clean as a new stove.
- For small appliances, you should wipe the outer surface regularly with an all-purpose cleaner. For inner parts, remove the detachable parts and wash them.
- Do a weekly inspection of your refrigerator and dispose of all expired food items. Wipe your fridge once a month to keep it clean. Use an all-purpose cleaner to clean the stubborn stains. And don’t forget to switch off the refrigerator before cleaning it.
- Lastly, do a weekly inspection of your pantry and discard expired items. also, don’t forget to take out the trash every day.
Just like the kitchen, bathrooms also need to be cleaned regularly, the longer you leave it the dirtier they will get.
- Start with the sink, tub, and toilet. Use a cleaner available in the market according to the instructions.
- First, sweep the floor to gather any hair strands and then mop it or scrub it with a cleaner. Moping or scrubbing without sweeping will make your job difficult.
- If you have any soap and water stains, you can use drier sheets to get rid of those soap and water stains. Just rub them over the stains and wash them with water. Don’t forget to clean the water with a cloth to avoid water stains.
- Lastly, clean the mirror with a damp paper towel or a clean washcloth.
3. Living Room
Next, it’s time to clean your living room. The living room is also the most used room in a home. therefore, it must also be regularly cleaned along with deep cleaning every month.
- Start by clearing the room. Remove the things that don’t belong in the living room. Also, take off cushion covers and put them in the washing machine.
- Now move towards dusting and cleaning the walls and corners of the room. Use a broom to clean those cobwebs and dust on the walls.
- Next, clean your sofa and upholstery. Use a cleaning method that is appropriate for your sofa. Also, if you don’t want to risk your sofa with DIY cleaning methods, hire a house cleaning Maryland service. They have expertise in sofa and upholstery cleaning services.
- The same goes with the carpets in your living room.
- Lastly, sweep and mop the floor and put cushions and everything back in their place.
Next is the turn of bedrooms and a clean bedroom is essential for a good night’s sleep. So, clean it regularly for your own health.
- Making the bed every morning is very important. It makes your room look clean and gives you peace of mind when you get back home after a long and tiring day at work.
- Make a schedule and change your bed linens at least once a week. And there are multiple people sleeping on the bed, or you sweat a lot, or you co-sleep with children, you should change the bed linens more frequently.
- Clean your closet at least once a month. Get rid of unwanted items and put the dirty clothes away.
- Once in a while, you should also pay attention to your mattress. Experts suggest deep cleaning your mattress twice a year. And the best way of doing it is to hire professional mattress cleaners. They will not only clean the mattress but will also disinfect it against germs, mites, and bed bugs.
- Just like mattresses, if you have carpet in your bedroom, you should get them deep cleaned every six months.
- Lastly, vacuum or sweep and mop your floor at least once a week to keep them nice and clean.
We hope our guide will help you in house cleaning Maryland.
If you need a professional cleaning service Maryland, Ana Cleaning Service, LLC is the place to be.
Whether you need complete home cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia & DC, our team of expert and experienced cleaners will provide you quality services at affordable prices.
So, what are you waiting for?? Click here to book an appointment or contact us for more information.